About Dr. Hylan
Dr. Brad Hylan has a strong thirst for continuing education. Rather than just study the minimum required for licensure, he continues to study extensively and stay abreast of all the new techniques he can.
He received an associates degree from Washington and Jefferson College in 1973, and a bachelors degree from Ohio State University in 1975. He then attended Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, where he received his DMD in 1979.
He has a broad-ranging philosophy of continuing education, feeling that it not only expands his knowledge, but also helps his judgment to mature. He explains it this way: “In an ideal situation, the dentist should use a combination of tried-and-true methods with the latest in precision techniques. I’ve attended courses and clinics that not only enhance my technical skills, but my evaluative skills as well. I have studied over 45 different subjects through the University of Pennsylvania Dental School as well as the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.” In addition to taking continuing education courses in dentistry, he has sought to broaden his understanding of all biological sciences, and has taken courses in interpersonal communication in order to be able to better relate to people.
He has also done some lecturing about dental health.
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Cleveland Dental Society
- National Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Alpha Omega
- Summa Award for superior scholarship
- Certificate from Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners
His continuing education includes:
- University of Pennsylvania Dental School
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic – American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Dentistry 2000 – Clinical Endodontics
- People Without Periodontal Disease
- Inlay Rehabilitation
- Prosthetic Aspects of Implant Dentistry
To make an appointment with Dr. Hylan, please give us a call at 855-876-6100 for new patients or visit our make an appointment page.